What is the Heart of the Confederation's Message to us?

I’ve been wondering about this. I guess there are various ways to look at it. They’re telling us that they are here and care about us. They have a bias towards positive polarisation and they encourage us to move along in our spiritual evolution, whatever that might mean to us personally.

At this point in what I would call “time,” I would say that the heart of their message is to balance the outward focused lower energy centers and move one’s consciousness into alignment with the heart so that one can live a spiritual life far more freely.

August 16th, 1992, Hatonn
It is much more difficult to look for the heart of the dilemma. To gaze not at the topology and chronology of the disharmony but rather to penetrate the illusion to move by faith alone through the veil of forgetting. And to by faith ask for help from the world of the spiritual on the level of those things which are not seen. The workings of the heart are not seen. The self-acceptance or lack of it is not seen. The love or hunger for love in relationships is not seen. Circumstances only are seen. There is, my friends, a reason for this. The design is to so baffle, frustrate and confuse the intellect with all the data of the senses that the student will be forced to move the center of investigatory energy from the intellectual mind, which is a creature of this illusion only, to the wisdom of the deep mind, which is vastly more informed and which resides in what you would call the heart energy center. This center is the gateway center wherein, when the lower energies have been cleared, the gate becomes opened so that you can effectively focus the heart’s wisdom upon the situation you wish balanced within you.

I like this quote in particular because it shows two clearly distinct levels of balancing our instrument (instrument of consciousness), first the preparatory balancing of the lower chakras, then the balancing in the heart. (Subsequent to that would come balancing this with wisdom, but I’m trying to stick to the fundamentals here.)

I’m curious how you, dear reader, might answer the question posed in the title of this thread… For you, what is at the heart of the Confederation’s teachings? Thanks.

6 Likes

For me, what is at the heart of the Confederation’s teachings is rather simple — oneness and love. If one realizes the oneness of all, it becomes very easy to love all unconditionally. This is obvious to all outside a third density veil, but those who are behind a rather thick veil, such as ours, can use “a little help from our friends”.

I would also add that for beings who reside in the constant experience of basic oneness of all, there is no ‘us’ and ‘them’ in a metaphysical sense, as there is no separation of any kind. Therefore, they are here to help portions of themselves and to help the Creator, portions of which, they see us and them to be.

I see these as being both foundational and the highest teachings.

5 Likes

Patience

The student says “how about you just tell me what you know.” The teacher says, “ha, when you are ready.” The student complains. The teacher smiles and says, “I was you once too.” The student rolls their eyes and walks away. The teacher wants to ask something of their teacher but before there is a response… silence. The teacher now student waits and waits and waits and waits until one day the teacher of the teacher says, “ah you must have patience… now go teach this to your student.”

Here is one thing you can think about… is marriage a metaphor for something else. Why learn it? Is having a partner a clue? Kind of makes you wonder about how many incarnations one can have until they say, “can I do without, have I learned this already, is there something I missed or is there a bigger picture I don’t quite understand yet.”

I’m single, never been married. I actually don’t yearn for a partner. Why is this? Maybe we are given clues throughout life about other things we should be aiming for. I wonder how much of the Confederation is involved in such thinking. Are they guiding us to this understanding without us noticing…

2 Likes

Reminds me of this quote:

How poignant that the example that Ra gave for the balancing exercises was patience. For isn’t patience or impatience at the heart of so much of our emotional reactivity? With good patience applied well, there is less to be hurried or frustrated about, and attunement with universal flow more easily achieved.

4 Likes

For me, definitely, what I feel most inspired and central to the whole Confederation message is to know, without a doubt, in the deepest parts of my truest Self, that I would be able to keep a MIB construct in my closet if I grabbed it… or not? I don’t remember. Anyways, below I will discuss that which is more tangential to this great central tenet (but only slightly so).

What I got from the Ra Material (I don’t really think I’m well enough versed in the conscious channeling library to make an assessment of its overarching motif, but if I had to guess, maybe a full scale invasion of Earth?) was the well-needed reminder that the universe we inhabit is bursting full of mystery, wonder and aliveness. Every square inch is imbued with the full majesty of the Infinite Creator in its entirety, there is no end to the potential for exploration outwardly and inwardly, infinitely so.

It stretched my mind to realise a truer sense of the nature of consciousness of the One Infinite Creator. This realisation has led to an inner knowing that I am being known by the knower, completely and fully, and continue to be so in perpetuity. This is a source of great comfort and strength in my life that has outshone any past depressions, malaise or bitterness for my time here on Earth. I see my incarnation for the blessing that it is, to work ever so diligently with that tiny candle flame that has been gifted to me, and that I am.

Communion with the Creation becomes ever more personal and profound. That great symphony begins to be heard with these ears which are becoming able to hear. The great dance begins to be seen with these eyes which are becoming able to see. And I see that there is a larger stage being prepared for us, if we would just make the choice to take that leap of faith - I think that would be the great summation of what is at the heart of the Confederation Message (for me).

2 Likes

I think the heart of what they are saying is the following:

1. Have faith.

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The trust of which you speak in relation to faith is not only in one’s feelings but the feeling that despite that which one sees and experiences that one knows that all is well, that one knows that all will be well, that what is occurring at any moment is appropriate and may be learned from in an effective manner which enhances the evolutionary journey. Each entity along this journey will have those times of doubt, of trial, of confusion, of feeling lost, of feeling alone. All of these and many more experiences are those which test one’s character, which offer one kind of lesson or another. There are as many kinds of learning as there are entities to learn. However, in each experience and for each entity, if one can uncover that feeling of faith within and let it be the north star, the Polaris of the self, then one may move without fear and accept whatever is the daily round of activities as they come to one. For an entity that is filled with faith, there is no challenge too great. For any entity without faith, all challenges feel too great. Faith is that which one develops by wishing to develop faith. If one feels faith is lacking in the life pattern, begin to investigate the qualities of faith, the nature of faith, and begin to act as though you have faith, and faith will come to you. Moreover, faith will come through you, for faith is like love. It is a basic quality of this and all creations. If one can begin to exercise the quality of faith it is much like your physical muscle. It will grow in strength and ability.

1. Accept the mystery of the creation.

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. You are many things which you are not aware of, for you are indeed all things. This is the great mystery of creation. We worship with you this mystery, my brother, and can only shed a limited amount of light upon this topic, for the Creator which has set all energy into motion and has pleased Itself by giving fields of energy which are called entities free will to choose the manner of their being and the way in which they express this being as a manifestation of that being.

1. Love, love, and love some more.

I am Q’uo. We are aware of your query, my brother. Our recommendation is to love. When each situation, whether large or small, whether global or familial, or simply pointed towards the self, arises, ask yourself, “How can I love? Who can I love? Where can I love?” To love is enough, for to love is the reason for which each took incarnation.

1. Always look at every catalyst as an opportunity for spiritual growth and development.

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We can always be assured that to recommend meditation is to recommend a path that will eventually succeed, for in mediation all experience is available to the seeker for its examination and more full understanding. However, we may also turn the attention to utilizing the catalyst of one’s daily round of activities. As one moves within the illusion and partakes in the destiny of the day, one may observe many opportunities to exercise the feelings in any fashion, whether it be to accentuate a certain aspect of feeling, or simply to open the heart to a greater sense of feeling in general. There is much that comes before the attention of every entity within your illusion upon a daily basis which can be utilized to expand the ability to feel and to sympathize and even to empathize with others and the plight that might befall them.

If you will look at the variety of catalysts that presents itself to you in any of your days, and concentrate upon any portion of the catalyst which calls from you the feeling of one emotion or another, it is as though the microscope has been applied to experience and all that is available in each experience is enhanced by your focused perception. This, done on a regular basis and aided by the further use of meditation, can allow the seeker to increase its appreciation of feeling in general and to refine its feelings of any particular nature.

1. See yourself and other-selves as the Creator.

I am Hatonn, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that this query is far more complex than its simple statement would presume, for within the query are various presumptions, some of which work against others. We would suggest that the greatest protection for any entity in any situation is to see the self and all other selves as the Creator and to have as the foundation stone of any interaction between selves a true and heartfelt love for the other selves. Whatever actions may then depend from this basic attitude of love, compassion and acceptance may then proceed within the boundaries, shall we say, of the greatest protection that is possible. For to those who move within the ways of love, there is no fear of any other self, for all is seen as the Creator.

1. There are no mistakes, only opportunities for growth.

Questioner
Would this be against the Law of One, and I would be making a mistake by grabbing these entities?

Ra
I am Ra. There are no mistakes under the Law of One.

1. The harvest on our planet has been difficult.

For there are many of us upon the planet Earth at this time, and many from other planetary entities within the higher densities that are here upon planet Earth now, attempting to aid in the harvest, which is a difficult harvest…difficult because there’s so much anger and separation upon this planet at this time.

These concepts are repetitively mentioned through the Confederation material. I think these are the main points they are trying to get across, but that is just my opinion from what I have observed through my own study.

4 Likes

I would say that the central message of The Ra Material is the process of balancing eventually leading one to polarisation.

3 Likes

I was waiting for someone to mention it, but Ra comes right out and states it in LoO, 1.0:

The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

6 Likes

I’ll add to the above this Q’uo snippet from March 12th, 1989 which discusses how to get from here to there, or, how to move from sensing only the finite to experiencing the infinite. I mean, it’s one thing to talk about it, but it’s far more groovy to experience it.

I find that find line, “infinitely unable to speak,” a very telling detail, pointing out that Eternity is not of our personal selves in the illusion, but sitting right next to us, waiting for us to silently attune to it and invite its magic into our heart-of-being.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What does it mean to “Open the Heart”?

I like to think of this question in terms of how would I explain it to a person who has never heard of LO1 or Ra.

@Kirill points out: All of creation is One and Infinite.

• Everything within and without you is One and Infinite.
  • You (we) are Creator and Creation.
  • You (we) are Dreamer and Dream.
  • You (we) are One and Infinite.

(It’s so hard for me to limit the vastness of the message to just one concept. But this is the concept that began awakening my soul from a sleepy dream.)

4 Likes

The workings of the heart are not seen. The self-acceptance or lack of it is not seen. The love or hunger for love in relationships is not seen. Circumstances only are seen. There is, my friends, a reason for this. The design is to so baffle, frustrate and confuse the intellect with all the data of the senses that the student will be forced to move the center of investigatory energy from the intellectual mind, which is a creature of this illusion only, to the wisdom of the deep mind, which is vastly more informed and which resides in what you would call the heart energy center. This center is the gateway center wherein, when the lower energies have been cleared, the gate becomes opened so that you can effectively focus the heart’s wisdom upon the situation you wish balanced within you.

Hello, Hatonn. An interesting way to communicate the grand divine design/plan.

To J,

Much like one of the puzzle games I have played on PC, such as Legend of Kyrandia, or perhaps others view them in murder/thriller/mysteries, there is a right answer and a not so right answer.

The true path/end and the path that looks right but ends in a dead end.

Attempting to memorize texts or religious scriptures will only go so far, intellectually. It is not that your mind understands it or does not understand it, but that this is not the most optimum way to connect to your life/soul guidance system.

The wisdom of the deep mind I regained/remembered back in 2016. I experienced it as the Holy Spirit, aka later the Higher Self. A soft whisper of a thought, a feeling in the heart that one way is wrong and another way is better. A small, still, quiet voice/intent. One that gets covered up the moment the surface ego persona starts with the “I know the right answer, we’ll do it this way because a book or teacher or human society does it that way”.

The more I listened and the more I obeyed the instructions, the stronger the voice got, and the weaker the ego held over my decisions. Naturally, at first the ego will say, “why are you listening to this nobody voice, they don’t know anything compared to what we grew up learning together from our teachers”.

And the answer would be, “because this voice is always correct, if we had listened to it earlier, we would have an easier and better life”.

Ego: How then is it correct? Logically, how did it reach its conclusions and why should we follow it if we don’t understand it?

Me: I don’t know how it is correct, it just is. I cannot comprehend it logickally and thus neither can you, my ego, comprehend it. We simply must trust and have faith. We have enough evidence that it has deep wisdom of which we do not understand yet.

Ego: I prefer to wait and see, while judging it with our intellectual analysis abilities, which are quite superior.

Me: And while we wait, our life becomes not better and we may be wasting a time limited opportunity.

Essentially the Confederation’s Law of one era material is like a manual for those of us that can still remember our other lives and skills, but we need a manual to get started fast. A fast start guide or a kind of tutorial. That is what the Confederation’s offer of service has produced so far that I have seen.

Thus these levels of balancing chakras, are simply ways to put it into effect. But they are rather masked or veiled in such a fashion that if you did not already do it, it becomes extremely difficult to impossible to reverse engineer it using your logickal human ego mind.

I have gone through and experienced these different layers, in my life, personally. But it was not because I read a manual or text telling me how to do it. By the time I did, though, I had already balanced the 3 chakras of 3rd density. I thought of my work as a hobby however, such as my interest in martial arts and energy/force manipulation. It had little to no commercial/economic output. And it wasn’t useful for a career or any kind of service most people had in demand in 3rd density USA.

Hatonn is not incorrect. That is a very good way to explain it, however it is much like explaining how to ride a bicycle or how to swim. Even if a person memorizes all of it immediately, does this mean they have the skill to swim or ride a bicycle? No, of course not. It requires practice.

1 Like

This is quite true and, as I read it, this is why Confederation sources always advise listeners (or readers) not to take their words as fact, but to discover the truth of their own sacred being: primarily they recommend meditation in the form of connecting with the Creator, the undistorted source of all consciousness.

Of course, as you have said elsewhere, often this leads to misdirection, and so they offer their perspective as to what the deeper goals are as we direct our consciousness inwardly. I have never seen them prescribe doctrinal adherence, rather, they prescribe inward seeking. And that seems to be very good advice from my point of view. All the rest, as you might be implying, is but mental chatter (such as what you have now just read).

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have noticed all too many people online, take their words as gospel/facts. They mistook forum rules for staying on certain law of one topics, as being a foundation for a religion.

Much like any religious text, the new converts are the most closely connected (to the spiritual path) but there is a sub-group that relies upon the channeled text as a crutch for too long. I refer to all such groups where discussions take place, including the reddit group.

Riding with a trainer wheel on your bicycle for a couple of decades then becomes a point of pride with them. Watching what happened the Torah, in real time, is fascinating in one aspect and horrifying in another.

1 Like

Well, I have to say, there have been some lessons which have taken me decades to open my eyes to, even when the suffering I was enduring was as plain as day. Any of us can be slow to learn. Compassion might be in order here.

1 Like

For a mentor/teacher, compassion is not an unlimited/imbalanced process. For example, do parents have compassion for their kid falling down, so they constantly carry them and hold their hand? The kid needs to learn to crawl/walk on their own, otherwise they won’t be able to run far. The kid by experiencing this on their own, will also fall down, so compassion is a rather complicated topic for teachers/mentors.

For a person like you J, you are making progress, no matter how slow it looks like to you. A person riding on a bicycle with training wheels for decade, has made little to zero progress however. Because they refuse to take off the training wheels, they are afraid it will hurt. A balanced compassion in this aspect, is to tell them to take the wheels off and stop listening to their excuses. They aren’t going to like hearing that however. Especially if they have 3d support mechanisms like a group hierarchy that also have the same blockages, and they all work together as a united front against the unwanted criticism/foreign body.

Jeremy knows specifically who I might be talking about, if you want an example. Look at L/L, the organization that started the Law of One channels. There’s a reason why I use decades, and it is not exaggeration. Nor am I solely referring to random people at reddit threads that read about the Law of One in the recent years.

1 Like

You are looking at compassion as something which pertains to the illusion, it either helps or hurts an outward situation. A deeper experience of compassion is the allowing of divine love to spiral downward from Divinity into the heart from where it flows out through the individual–not from the individual. This sort of compassion is regarded by some as being universally applicable in all situations. To give one example.

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

1 Like

This concerns what the Ra confederacy attempted to communicate by referring to the balance of wisdom (knowledge gained through the heart and intuition) and compassion (the connection of love that makes all equally connected together).

That quote is not their intention to give you a rote answer for certain situations that apply to your life or somebody else’s life. That answer, you have to find on your own. This answer was specifically tailored for Don’s personal issue or quest so to speak.

" 42.2 Questioner: I will just read it very rapidly the question, then.

I am going to make a statement and ask you to comment on its degree of accuracy. I am assuming that the balanced entity would not be swayed either towards positive or negative emotions by any situation which he might confront. By remaining unemotional in any situation, the balanced entity may clearly discern the appropriate and necessary responses in harmony with the Law of One for each situation.

Most entities on our planet find themselves unconsciously caught up into every emotional situation which they come in contact with according to their own unique biases and because of these biases are unable to see clearly teach/learning opportunities and appropriate response in each emotional situation and must therefore, through a process of much trial and error and enduring of resulting pain repeat such situations many many times until they become consciously aware of the need to balance their energy centers and thusly their responses and behaviors. Once a person becomes consciously aware of the need to balance their energy centers and responses the next step is to allow the appropriately positive or negative responses to emotional situations to flow smoothly through their being without retaining any of the emotional coloration after it has been consciously observed and allowed to flow through the being. And I am assuming that this ability to consciously observe the positively or negatively charged energy flowing through the being may be augmented by practice of the balancing exercises you have given us with the result in balance being achieved for the entity which would allow him to remain unemotional and undistorted in regards to the Law of One in any situation much like the objective viewer of the television movie.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."

" 42.3 Questioner: I will attempt to make an analogy. If an animal, shall I say a bull in a pen, attacks you because you have wandered into his pen, you get out of his way rapidly but you do not blame him. Or, you do not have much of an emotional response other than the fear response that he might damage you. However, if you encounter another self in his territory and he attacks you, your response may be more of an emotional nature creating physical bodily responses. Am I correct in assuming that when your response to the animal and to the other-self seeing both as the Creator and loving both and understanding their action in attacking you is the action of their free will then you have balanced yourself correctly in this area? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, the balanced entity will see in the seeming attack of an other-self the causes of this action which are, in most cases, of a more complex nature than the cause of the attack of the second-density bull as was your example. Thus this balanced entity would be open to many more opportunities for service to a third-density other-self."

This is rather lengthy to unzip/unpack.

First of all, love is not defined due to the distortion of free will. It is a word commonly used in draco orion English but it is also a mystery as what it actually is, which makes sense given this is the draco orion DNA at work. It doesn’t know what the heart/love is, thus the language that derives from it, also doesn’t know when the ego uses it. That is probably the first blockage that must be resolved as it changes the meaning and interpretation of what one gets out of the text.

The flow state the Ra Confederacy refers to, I have already experienced. It refers to allowing the ego/emotion reactions to happen, but not to act/decide solely on that. It is the opposite of repressing or not speaking one’s truth. By feeling into a state of being and allowing it to pass, this allows the mind body spirit complex to harmonize or heal, rather than bottleneck into an energy blockage as one layer fights another layer (ego fights id, id fights super ego).

“The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed.”

Unswayed would apply to the parent that feels every bit of pain their child is feeling when the child is learning to walk and run, but falls down a lot. Yet the parent does nothing except speak and does not go to the child. Unswayed.

This is not an illusion but the actual nature of the mind body spirit complex shown through the mirroring off of a reflective lake of water. The reflection in the water is an illusion, but it is also a true reflection of the self and true vibration. The illusion is that the child is suffering/not loved, but through this illusion, the mind body spirit complex is tested and produces the right/wrong result/answer.

“The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.”"

This is even further obfuscated. The key word is experience, not compassion or love. In fact, if you delete these terms, and try to fill in the blanks of what they are trying to communicate, you would get this.

Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance. a finely tuned ------------- and ----------- which sees all things as ------------. Now it is up to the student/reader to fill in the blanks using reverse engineering, a specialty of draco orion English language.

Co-creator of experiential occurrences can be tested/observed and validated. It refers to instant manifestation or close enough, administrative access to one’s personal realm and shard. Real time editing of one’s local space and time. Now all you have to do is to reach that state or find such a person that does so, and then you infer based on their actions andreactions, what their balance is. ANd then you can figure out what a finely tuned X that seels all things as Y, is in terms of algebraic equation solving.

Another interesting puzzle paradox is this.

4.20 Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you make… You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

I am looking for a specific phrase the Ra Confederacy used early on. The statement that they are not of the love or the light but something else.

" 27.10 Questioner: This then being the first distortion of the Law of One, which I [am] assuming is the Law of Intelligent Infinity, from all other— correction, all other distortions which are the total experience of the creation spring from this. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is both correct and incorrect. In your illusion all experience springs from the Law of Free Will or the Way of Confusion. In another sense, which we are learning, the experiences are this distortion.

27.11 Questioner: I will have to think about that and ask questions on it in the next session, so I will go on to what you have given me as the second distortion which is the distortion of love. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

27.12 Questioner: I would like for you to define love in the sense— in its sense as the second distortion.

Ra: I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshiped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

27.13 Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy."

This section at least, begins to unravel the semantics (language issue). It’s still pretty much a big knot however. In this context, seeing what the Ra Confederacy says is NOT love, is a way to reverse engineer the definition of what they refer to as love.

Kind of giving the answer hidden in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma there, RaConfeds.

27.16 Questioner: Then this vibration which is, for lack of better understanding, which we would call pure motion; it is pure love; it is— it is not— there is nothing that is yet condensed, shall we say, to form any type or density of illusion. This Love then creates by this process of vibration a photon, as we call it, which is the basic particle of light. This photon then, by added vibrations and rotations, further condenses into particles of the densities, the various densities that we experience. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

The KhunDaRay. First there was the Word (Sound) and then there was the Light, in Genesis. The spirit manifests energy which manifests sound which manifests light, the star in the water, somnoluminescence. When sound creates light.

Quite an interesting way to use the English draco orion language semantics to refer to sound as “love”…

1.1 Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

15.9 Questioner: Can you tell me a little bit about the definition of the word “balancing” as we are using it?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.

16.21 Questioner: Can you give me some kind of history of your social memory complex and how you became aware of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light, or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

These are all hints as to how to resolve the first blockage I referred to. I have my own answers after analyzing the data, but I’ll hold off on that for now.

1 Like

This is one way to go about trying to learn from this, but not one that conduce to an STO journey, I would say. The main focus of STO is Love/Compassion for self, for others for the Creator, moreover, the main pathway is of service so that one can learn to be in resonance with Divinity, not trying to engineer ways to work around it. To be a co-creator is to vibrate freely, without personal bias as much as possible, so that one can become a partner with consciousness, not an independent actor. This entails surrendering the mental gyrations of reverse engineering, for the most part, and surrendering to the feminine world of softness and care and wholeness. This conduces to full acceptance of self and others and All That Is. From here, the Compassion/Love amplifies logarithmically. To obviate compassion is to choose a path other than STO, so far as I can tell.

1 Like

That would require one to understand the sto journey. Do you?

Your words are by definition, coming from a place of language semantics engineering and mental gyrations. I do not hear a single sentence describing your personal journey and experience. Ideas and concepts you have dissected and displayed using the draconian thought process aka English Anglo Saxon language semantics, but where is the evidence that can be presented?

“This conduces to full acceptance of self and others and All That Is. From here, the Compassion/Love amplifies logarithmically. To obviate compassion is to choose a path other than STO, so far as I can tell.”

Has this logick and words of yours, lead you to the path you seek?

Because there are many others, who do not use these words and mental concepts, who have achieved just such a path that you seek.

Once you have taken a path that is STO let alone that is not STO, then you can tell. So far, you have words and ideas, but little end result.

Instead of struggling to find your way blind amongst your own distortions, you could choose to actually do what these words imply, surrendering to the feminine world of softness and care and wholeness. But you persist and resist my words and thus the Heart of the Confederation’s Message is lost and no longer visible. Consider carefully your choices here. They have more import than you realize.