Time lateral thread deleted?

I thought that was a very interesting thread

Where did it go?

Is the crystal thread by SpiritualChaos also deleted? I can’t find it

1 Like

That’s weird. I think only a moderator could have done it.

Was one of the only topics keeping this forum alive too, haha.

So many large contributions from the members here, but then it vanishes without a trace and explanation? Very strange.

This was the URL:
https://forum.socialmemorycomplex.earth/t/time-lateral-quarantine-the-guardians

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Yes - that’s it.

When this has been deleted without any feedback then it is time to delete the rest of this forum. :wink:
Let us wait if there is a response of the (quiet) admins and then we can leave this forum in the same way …

1 Like

Was lovely getting to meet and know you all a bit!

1 Like

Yes - I can only confirm that.

This could have been an interesting new forum.

1 Like

That may have been the thread i posted on. Which means they are simply locking it for review. Stuff like that tends to happen when people interact with things that create triggers and intense reactions. Some have called this catalysts but the mods have to determine if it is just unwarranted trolling or some such.

Not sure why people are acting like the forums will be deleted. It is just a digital forum much like the other dozens of internet accounts i have.

It was an accident on my part. I was asked to remove a thread and didn’t really think twice about it, but obviously that squashes other contributions. Let me see what I can do about it. My apologies.

Should all be restored, apologies again.

Such things can happen.

Why this thread should be removed?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. Seemed like a perfectly fine thread to me. I did notice that it’s hard to delete your own posts if they are the start of a thread. Discourse seems to behave as if the entire thread is part of the initial post so it can’t easily be removed without removing the whole thread. I think the solution is for the requester to edit each post and remove content.

Also, it’s now stated policy that I will not remove any threads upon request. That’s a level of control in excess of what a normal, functioning community should require. Contact me with any questions or concerns.

1 Like

Sorry you feel that way. I don’t always get things right and for that I’m sorry. I take full responsibility for your bad experience and hope you wont hold it against anybody else here. I hope you find the peace and connection you’re looking for.

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t remove your posts and that you feel I’m being dishonest.

Who is targeting you? Do you mean like Jeremy is targeting you or that negative entities are targeting you? Or both?

When you say “targeting” it sounds very serious and scary, is that what is going on here?

Thanks for your posts, they were helpful! Very much appreciate your contributions.

So now you all know. I am not upset. Truly. I just recognize when my presence is not wanted.

This is a lie. Your actions say you’re upset, even if you don’t believe you are. Your presence is wanted, people love your replies! It’s just your ego is hurt, and its lashing back at us all here, in a vengeful way by removing our posts.

1 Like

That’s a good solution.
This is a public forum and when someone post something, it is anyway possible that the content is stored in an web-archive or elsewhere.

Honestly i already thought that you are involved in this, after your question to delete the whole account.

This is indeed comprehensible as problematic, but i would say that i feel that there is a reason behind that you do it - that there is a need to write and share this?
Although this is of course ambivalent in a public forum.

My sister - you will not leave the house because there is someone who don’t like you?
Please leave such thoughts behind you!

The only thing that matters is that there are people to whom your contributions mean a lot, as @Fish has already written.

You can be sure that it is not possible to hinder someone at this time in this situation of the world.
Your posts in connection with the material of Ra and Q’uo offer a valuable point of view and way to find out of the current situation. Please use it for you too.

As already stated - when you need a pause or distance for a while - just take it.
You will be welcome when you come back.

2 Likes

I am sorry you feel this way, but I could never run a public forum based solely on my own personal preferences for or against folks. I do not dislike Mary and would appreciate if I and I alone could make characterizations of my emotions and affinities.

For my part, I believe Mary is conflating the private working group activities with this public forum. It’s understandable as the lines are not always clear; that’s my fault. I hope I can be clearer now: this forum is a resource offered by the working group to the public. It’s not the same thing as the channeling project and other stuff we have going on.

The working group is private because it is intimate and personal, involving growth and trust much like a family would. It cannot be all things to all comers, but it is also replicable. I hope that as folks participate here and find affinities with others about interests, attitudes, topics, etc they will feel free to form their own working groups. Reach out to me if I can assist in any way in your community building.

Agreed ^^

I really appreciate your contributions @anon58905096 so I hope you don’t quit

It sounds like you are saying Jeremy dislikes you but that seems unlikely, probably a misunderstanding???

1 Like

I am not exactly sure if I should comment on this.

I played a small part at the end, of course, like a feather on a camel’s back.

Oh well, let’s do the spoiler warning thing again. If people don’t want to know about super woo woo mystical stuff like spirits and channeling good/bad entities, stop here and skip the rest.

Oh, let’s go, that is enough space. Maybe there’s a spoiler tag the way disqus has it, but i can’t find it so I can’t use it. Back to ascii art.

When reading Spiritual Chaos’ posts, when I first read the forum a few weeks ago, I got the psychic impression that there’s some kind of energy interference. That their spirit or mind body spirit complex is in chaos or fighting something. Some of it leaks out on an internet forum, but this is more of an energetic phenomenon.

The more a person takes interest in esoteric matters like channeling, grimoires, and this spiritual knowedge, the more they will be faced with tests and even challenges by negative entities that attempt to serve them by pranking them. While I don’t know the details nor did I look too deeply into it, this is what it feels like when reading the various detailed material quoted by spiritual chaos.

What’s the recommended solution? Why, you know me, it is the Lesser Pentagram Banishing ritual!

Call it, spiritual hygiene when coming into contact with esoteric energies and knowledge. Don’t touch cursed grimoires!

Here is an esoteric explanation of the ritual. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP Explained) - YouTube

One can also find a few segments in the Law of one info material, if you search for banishing ritual or pentagram.

The modified version used by the trio at L/L past, was Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh.

The Shin (Japanese sound word for new/truth) was added in for a few reasons.

Heh, fight fire with fire.

2 Likes

It’s great that rituals like these are so useful in helping people!

Heh, fight fire with fire.

Personally, I haven’t found his philosophy to work for me. Who is there to fight, other than one’s self? Who is there to protect from, other than one’s self?

1 Like