Questions/Topics for Contacts

This thread is for discussion of non-transient topics and questions we might want to discuss with our Confederation contacts. I can’t guarantee that your topic or question will be addressed, but this is the best place to get it on the list for consideration.

3 Likes

Hello Jeremy, just wanted to let you know that I find your Confederation channelings to be of great quality. I can really feel it is them talking through your group. Great job ! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Patrick, I appreciate it. Welcome to the forums – I’m looking to you and other CSC folks who show up here to give us feedback to help create as good a space at B4 or even better. Reach out if can be of any assistance or if there’s something you see that needs changing.

2 Likes

Hello (from France :face_in_clouds:)

There is a fundamental subject the whole Ra Material and conscious channelings rely on : the fact that the One Creator must know itself.
It echoes other metaphysics I know but, if possible, I would like to hear Q’uo on this subject. Another question which I think is a corollary : why is incarnation in space/time an necessity for our growth ? Specifically , before the veil in the last octave, incarnating entities didn’t enjoy this veil, then, what was their purpose in going there ?

Thank you for your work, I really liked the sessions you made with Q’uo.

4 Likes

I have a specific query on this topic:

The Creator’s desire to know itself means, to me at least, that fundamentally, or at least initially, the Creator does not know itself. Is this so? However, we imagine It to be omniscient, at least within the Creation. I would be curious to know what Q’uo has to say about this.

As a corollary or perhaps a separate topic I would like to ask about the mystery of the One Creator. Is it, in effect, a kind of veil for those within the Creation at large or is it simply the mere fact of beingness within the Creation that makes certain aspects or portions of the Creeator unavailable for those who are experiencing the Grand Illusion from within?

1 Like

Kirill, this is the question of an understanding of the creation at all.
For me it is simply so, that the creator itself asks the same question as we do, because we are part of the creator and the creation.

The creator has formed the creation to answer the question by creating an fractal, that allows to follow every possible life and sense of life, so that the experience of it will come back to him at the end.
Maybe this will answer the question, or it will be an extensive form of entertainment for the creator.

2 Likes

The Infinity must know itself infinitely. Can there be a point where it can say, “I know everything there is to know about my self,”?

I must admit that the idea of the Creator just entertaining itself for no reason or springing forth the Creation solely because He loves to create is abhorrent to me.

The Creator’s desire to know itself means, to me at least, that fundamentally, or at least initially, the Creator does not know itself. Is this so? However, we imagine It to be omniscient, at least within the Creation. I would be curious to know what Q’uo has to say about this.

I agree that this would be good to drill into it. I have a feeling they’ll be using “paradox” a lot to explain. I have some ideas on this, but I’d like to just keep it to the minimum discussion of questions necessary to have them asked. And, if you wanted my opinion, you’d address the question to me! In fact I’m a little curious myself and may recuse myself from serving as instrument so I can question. I feel like the more one has settled a question like this for oneself, the more careful one has to be in serving as the conduit for an outer-planes answer.

2 Likes

I like this one and I think it could be merged into @Kirill’s question easily.

It occurs to me, when turning this general inquiry into a specific question, it might make it both more illuminating and more interesting to compare the process of the Creatrix//Creator knowing itself with the process of an humanoid individual getting to know itself. For instance, is asking such questions of groups of entities in higher densities a means which may enhance the process or are there better ways?

1 Like

@Kirill @Zamot
I would like to share my point of view on the subject about what you are both implying. I believe the human or any experience is necessary to communicate with one another. Think of this from the perspective of a rock since this is the idea of the infinite creator before it became aware of itself. How does one rock communicate with the other? It cannot. Where does it even begin to comprehend movement, nurture or even understanding situations outside of itself. This is where the other densities come in. What is the point of these other densities? To evolve consciousness. However, if one were a rock then how could one evolve in any understanding or be able to communicate concepts to other than self. Therefore, incarnations of any kind are necessary in order to evolve understanding.

1 Like

I have been contemplating this question for a bit of time and currently have a working take on it. I’m obviously interested in whether I’m on the “right track”. I’m also obviously interested in whatever light the esteemed siblings of the Confederation are able to shed from their point of view. I realize, of course, that whenever the topic of the Creator comes up, we are always limited, not only by the scope of knowledge of our sources, but also the great mystery that is the Creator. But I’ll take what I can get.

I should also add, that although it may be an important question to ask within the ontological purview of the Confederation philosophy, it hardly bares much significance in the day-to-day Third Density struggles of polarizing and keeping one’s head above water, as one does it.

I agree with your caution in the approach to being an instrument for the channeled response to this question. I would be curious, though, what would come through, because if it turns out to be something totally unexpected, but still make perfect [positive] sense it might serve as a bolstering catalyst for one’s confidence in one’s channeling abilities and for the channeling process in general.

1 Like

Here’s another hopefully non-transient question. I’m not 100% sure that it has not been asked.

Is there any variance in any aspects of free will throughout the densities and sub-densities of the Creation? How does free will work or manifest at various levels of experience within the Creation?

1 Like

I have always been interested in learning more about wanderers of late sixth density, aka Ra’s social memory complex, and what it is like for them while incarnation.

Is it because the difficult harvest on Earth that beings who are “past the need to incarnate” are here as wanderers? So basically, it seems wanderers come out of “wanderer retirement” in order to be of service in situations of great difficulty?

There was a lot of competition for entities wanting to incarnate here, so is that why entities who no longer incarnate are here?

I imagine the amount of balancing you do in sixth density, and the sixth density being 75 million of our years, the differences between the early vs late sixth density being would be immense.

If you were here as a wanderer from Ra’s social memory complex, in third density, would you be naturally defensive of the Law of One and how it is used and portrayed? Would they naturally gravitate towards teaching the Law of One, one one way or another, because of that connection they have within their subconscious minds? Would they have a greater natural understanding of the material vs other seekers or wanderers of other social memory complexes?

And a strange but interesting question I had was, does Q’uo (Ra/Latwii/Hatonn) put clues in the channelings they know wanderers of their fourth, fifth and sixth density social memory complexes, may come across, due to their natural affinity of the material, in order to help them out, per say, to remember who they are while incarnation? Or to just offer they some well needed advice, help give them some inspiration they know that member of their social memory complex may need to hear to either awaken further or to help them process catalysts more effectively while incarnation? This basically boils down to how much interaction does a wanderer have with their social memory complex while incarnation,

Our awareness is dimmed, but that does not mean theirs is, as they are in a place of no veil. How much are they allowed to help without infringing on free will?

Anyways I always yearn to learn more about wanderers, in a desire to know more in order to be of service. These quotes offer a small taste of what I’d love to know more about.

2 Likes

No - there will be never the point everything is known - the possibilities are inifinite.

The option with the entertainment was meant as joke.

You can see the free will as source for the infinite possibilities when you want.

1 Like

The awareness could be dimmed to be of better service as wanderer. To be more part of this density and not to seek the origin the wanderer is coming from.
At least it is curiosity about the origin of the Ego, that comes with the incarnation in this density.

1 Like

Well, that’s a relief! :sweat_smile: I newer know these days. Recently in a discussion in the large FB group, someone referred to an idea from another philosophy (he didn’t specify, which one), which posits that the Creator creates merely because He enjoys it. This may sound like a beautiful thing to some, but it makes me feel like my existence within the Creation is fundamentally pointless. Admittedly, it’s not the kind of Creation I want to participate in. :laughing:

When there is any positive result of an creation - why not enjoy it?
Every option should be included. :rofl:
But i think to give a free will and a divine spark as part of the self within a creation has a really deep sense.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, i believe that the creative impulse and the orgasmic joy of creation, which is present in every iota of the Creation, is indeed a foundational aspect of it. But, it being the primary cause of the entire enterprise, strikes me as being rather shallow. It’s wonderful, but lacks profundity. Whereas, the desire to know one self and the resulting creation where everything is the Creator knowing its self hits home and makes perfect sense as being the pivotal cause and affect of all that there is. It just makes sense. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Transient/Non-transient Threads