Jason Shurka, The Pyramid Code and TLS

Also, super curious to know who this person is and what video illicited this response in you both? If you don’t want to share it on this board, can you PM me the answer? :slight_smile:

Oh I have been super public about my dislike for Jason Shurka on Bring4th. It was when he did videos with Aaron Abke that I realized this.

I’m sorry in advance. It is super cringy. Jason and TLS sound like they are heavily influenced by negative influences. Aaron does a good job subconsciously refuting everything Jason says without realizing it. It’s rather funny to watch. I did read the Pyramid Code too, also super cringy, as he compares it to the Law of One. :roll_eyes: The Pyramid Code talks about how he and these members of TLS are reincarnated souls that were the priests of Egypt. I think they are the same priests that distorted the Law of One back when Ra visited Egypt.

Law of One 1.5

Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Thanks! I’m watching it now before I settle into sleep for the night. It is quite the aesthetic, isn’t it? It’s like an odd mixture of a corporate board meeting with a spiritual retreat seminar, all while being hosted on a starship just outside the earth’s orbit! lol And Aaron being labeled as “Law of One Expert” gave me a good chuckle. To be fair, Aaron did say he was “known as a teacher”, but Jason probably bumped it up to “expert” in post-production.

I have been so out of the loop with these things. I never heard of the TLS, but apparently this was shown on Gaia TV? Must be a big deal now. Anyway, sorry to derail this thread with a bit of a tangent, I’ll get back to it, but I just wanted to let you know. So far I haven’t gotten any strong reactions myself, hard to tell without considering the influence, but I haven’t gotten to the part where Jason talks about the priests of Egypt yet.

He doesn’t talk about the priests in the video, he talks about them in the document he is peddling in the video called The Pyramid Code. You can download it on his website. It looks strangely put together and has a lot of odd statements made in it that do not seem in alignment with anything loving.

Yeah I have no idea what is up with the whole thing, but my theory is that he wanted two fairly well-known, legitimate teachers to back up his document, because even the story he tells at the beginning about how he introduced it to Aaron and Brandon by playing the 3 hour audio tape of it, seems suspicious. Why weren’t they able to read it themselves first to come to their own conclusions instead of accepting what Jason wanted them to see about it? There were so many people who watched the entire Hidden Revelations series on Jason’s platform, Uniyfd, who talked to me and said all the full episodes were like this. A few others felt like they wasted their time reading the Pyramid Code or listening to the audio of it. They didn’t understand how it was supposed to be spiritually uplifting, and did not see any connections to the Law of One.

I’ll post some screenshots of it when I get on my laptop, as they made the Pyramid Code locked, you cannot copy or paste anything from it. The other documents associated with TLS, have huge chunks of “redacted” information on them, which just seems like a ploy.

Gotcha. I went to the other episodes in the series and realised that the majority of the series existed behind a paywall! Wow, they’ve made this information into such a “product”. Also Jason does dominate a lot of the conversation, and is really using Aaron and Brandon to support his material. It was funny in the first episode when Jason and Brandon kid about Jason being the “chosen one”. You can tell Jason didn’t think it was funny.

What I will say is that if Jason is lying, he is a remarkably good liar, and I don’t think you can pull this kind of thing off as effortlessly as he seems to do without a degree of polarization, if you know what I mean.

I think you hit the nail on the head there.

Cool. Some snippets of some of the most questionable aspects would be super interesting to see!

The Pyramid Code, what’s that ?

Here are some aspects of the Pyramid Code that may sum up what it’s all about. Honestly, the Pyramid Code is boring and strange, it has a lot just talking about these particular souls reincarnating as other souls, so they are talking about the names frequently that have no meaning to the reader. It’s a very poorly written document. You can find it at jasonshurka.com if you want to read it for yourself, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I was more interested in why Aaron Abke thought this was connected to the Law of One, that is why I read it at all. Here are some excerpts:

About TLS:

The Pharaohs:

Questionable quotes:

So to sum it up, the themes that are repeatedly stated are, from my observations while reading this very questionable document:

1. They state they know something important but they won’t tell you what it is. They are just stringing you along, waiting for when they decide the masses are ready to know what they have to offer.

2. There are codes that will unlock great things in mankind, but they won’t put them in the book. Apparently it could save humanity but it is still left out of the document. which is a very badly made pdf. It does not seem ancient or mystical in any way.

3. Their race came from a history of violence, sexual abuse towards children. rape, murder, incest, assault, and more, all in the name of accumulating power and control in the form of governmental systems.

4. No one is portrayed as someone acting that all is One, if anything they seem more service to self with their actions of power and control over others.

5. They believe they are an elite divine race. They even bred within their blood line because they didn’t want to “dumb down” their abilities by breeding with the “normal people.”

6. They portray all those connected to this race of “divine beings” as very cruel and hateful people, and they seem unapologetic about that fact.

7. They boast having powers of all kinds, like shapeshifting, telepathy, etc, and believe they are better than the rest because they have these abilities.

8. They frequently say things like, “I was ordered to do this,” or “They wouldn’t tell me why.” There is so much secrecy about the information that it’s even secret from those involved apparently.

9. Future books to be released are being advertised in this “ancient document”… um… what? Why would that ever be necessary, to me that screams that they knew they were going to keep pumping out as much garbage as long as they were able to make it seem appealing enough that people would fall for that scheme. The books advertised (Rays of Light) is full of redacted material. What is the point, other than to make it look like some secret government document, because that is how they think they should look?

10. Everything is behind a pay wall, or is being set to be released at some ridiculous time frame, like August 8, at 8:18pm because they claim they are “mystical dates and times.”

11. They are constantly over aggrandizing their own importance to the world at large, to the history of the planet (They claim to have built the pyramids), and think they are the only ones that can stop a lot of horrible stuff from happening that they themseves were guilty of in past lives by their own admission.

Anyways, it’s not good. And comparing it to the Law of One in any way is rather insulting I think. There is much more to Jason Shurka, he comes across on the surface as someone who is trying to be spiritual but I think he is just wasting peoples energy by focusing so much on this obvious scam for attention or to feed on people’s energy. Or he straight up is a service to self pawn being used by those who are much more negatively polarized.

3 Likes

If you watch the clips from the rest of the series, you can see how much Brandon does not believe him. In one epsiode, Jason says that Brandon’s catch phrase with him is “But is it true?” And Jason just dances around the questions and says a whole lot of nothing. I have no idea why Aaron continues to work with him, they did a live session together the other day and was promoting his Disclosure series, where this guy’s voice is slowed down and he wears a hoodie while talking about TLS and what they know about what his happening in the world. It’s very strange. Oh apparently he’s Ray from Rays of Light. It’s all so ridiculous. It seems like a badly ochestrated play that has no discernable plot.

So did the Atlanteans and the people of Maldek too, and we know how that ended up. Sometimes service to self groups really do believe they are doing what’s best for mankind, but really they are doing it through power and control and infringement of free will.

Law of One 10.1
Questioner
I think it would clarify things for us to go back to the time just before the transfer of souls from Maldek to see how the Law of One operated with respect to this transfer, and why this was necessary. What happened to Maldek, or the people on Maldek, to cause them to lose their planet? How long ago did this occur?

Ra

I am Ra. The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere, following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity, or the service to self.

This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately seven oh five oh oh oh, seven hundred and five thousand [705,000] of your years ago. (The cycles had begun much, much earlier upon this sphere due to its relative ability to support the first-dimensional life forms at an earlier point in the space/time continuum of your solar system.) These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot, or tangle, of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.

This sounds exactly like what happens in higher densities with the negative polarity. Social memory complexes dissolve and reform over and over again because of the competition between entities to hold the most power and gain the most negative polarization through that power over the other entities.

1 Like

I like Jason Shurka’s work and I have read some/most of the Rays of Light. Ray meaning Kundaray primordial energy of sound before light, or the Ra Confederacy and Azurites that volunteered as starseed/wanderers.

The Pyramid Code text, I may not have read but I wasn’t particularly interested given I had already been briefed from the Voyagers material and David Wilcock.

I also like Teal Swan and Bentiho Massa something or other.

What tends to explain, and you can skip this if you don’t want to hear my pov and judgment, it is that people’s negative reactions can be summed up as catalyst triggering. Meaning, a high frequency energy causes the lower frequency energy to see its own shadows, which can be uncomfortable to incredibly fearful and upsetting. This also tends to destabilize the lower frequency entity’s realm, which allows for pranking or interference from other entities that “pretend” to be a different source, like an incarnated human on ytube they were watching.

Higher frequency information and energy will also cause the First Level of energy skill in Tai Chi, Reflection, to happen except without touching. Meaning, if you attempt to attack or project your own shadows unto a higher frequency standard, it will be reflected back at you, then you will feel like the wall you were hitting is attacking you. THe wall isn’t attacking you. You hitting the wall is hurting yourself, except you forgot you hit the wall.

So at times, when analyzing Bent and Teal Swan, I am very careful about making judgments on them based on what I feel or negative resonance (which is different from positive resonance). The negative resonance could simply be me picking up the dark entities around them farming loosch, trying to use black magick to stop their soul fate work contract. Or I could be picking up dark magick and emotional trauma that others project unto these public teachers.

Given that I have been able to hold neutrality in the physical presence of people trying to do me harm or lying to me or doing all kinds of shenanigans, I found it incredibly suspicious that I began to feel hostility/discomfort watching videos of certain people talking. The effect varried, and would tend to decrease to zero the more I increased my own conscious frequency or when I used spiritual hygiene maintenance.

Eldo Siman Ra, Teal Swan, Bent…, Jason Shurka, Michael Jaco, Elizabeth April, Magenta Pixie, it doesn’t particularly matter who they are. The reactions people have to them tend to follow certain patterns. David Wilcock and Corey Goode a little farther behind in history timeline wise. The first names came later in my life and journey. I never had a bad reaction to Wilcock or Goode, but I did pick something up about Wilcock, mostly his exaggerated mannerisms seemed slightly annoying. But I also notice that I increased my telepathic abilities as the years went on from 2016. I had some in born but I had suppressed most of it or forgot about it, due to empath overload. The more telepathic and sensitivity I got, the more I picked up, which also meant more collective negativity focused on certain individuals. This is balanced by my internal frequency, which if I keep above a certain number, I am not affected by negativities. Or even any negative energy external or internal.

And of course, I also noticed people’s own reactions to me, which is the core of my wisdom. I didn’t simply just acquire my solid conclusion from observing other people’s lives.

For those that want to learn more about this Ra Confederacy, I recommend they investigate more of Jason Shurka’s life journey and work. He is a very impressive utilizer of 3rd density organization. He is not a neophyte spirit. Neither is Ishmael.

1 Like

Part 2 and part 3 are also available. These are the flagship product of the incarnation combo of ray and shurka.

The mention of a dolphin people is backed up by voyagers books. Not the friendly dolphins either.

I have enjoyed all 4 parts and look forward to the black widow interview. Some of what they say i already know about. In some respects i know the answers to ray s questions. In other aspects, their exploration of powers and abilities are quite entertaining. I already know of a tree whisperer after all. And bush 1 s codename was werewolf. Shapeshifter

2 Likes

Part 5 is now out, this time with a woman from TLS:

I like her emphasis on love.

1 Like

It is like Earth is an mmo and some people are part of the surface societies, others are running around in squirrel suits trying not to die, and still others are part of secret societies and operating in the shadows like Shadowrun.

Very interesting place.

Taking the bulk of the fiction, sci fi and fantasy, around 50% of it is certainly existing somewhere on or in Earth. By sci fi and fantasy, I refer to the popular brands like Marvel, comic books, and other channeled material like Star Trek/Star Wars/Babylon 5.

2 Likes

Reading “The Pyramid Code” is somehow more entertainment as getting informations that will be mind changing. it contains more hints than concrete information.

The only concrete “information” are about the incarnations of the author and his companions.
Is it even possible to determine this informations about the time of the incarnations so precisely?
What helpful conclusions can be drawn from this?

2 Likes

Much of it has already been done with Delores Cannon and Michael Newton.

People who have more soul energy in one incarnation, can begin remembering even without these alt mental states. They sometimes take different paths such as developing their psychic abilities or via near death (resurrection) events.

There is almost zero benefit you can obtain from other people’s incarnation history. That is for their soul and soul group, not yours. When you can do work on yourself, then you can also learn from others at an equal rate 1 for 1.

For example, people who integrate their past life and karmas, will sometimes get physical symptoms and pains relieved or disapepared entirely.

For people who have had hundreds or thousands of incarnations in linear Earth recent history, they have lost a portion of their soul energy via the incarntion/trauma fragmentation process. Recovering the memories also means recovering parts of their soul, which elevates them to higher consciousness, frequency, and unlocks access to dna/psychic powers.

2 Likes

Yes - exactly that was my thinking reading “The Pyramid Code”.
Why the author did boring me with so much details about it?

Sounds like a problem of Voldemort’s Horcruxes. :rofl:

From my point of view this sounds more like an exception that applies to certain souls, who are trapped in a karmic loop and cannot find the way out.

2 Likes

Because it is their task and mission to spread this information. If it bores you, that is because you are not yet in a place that you can make use of it.

2 Likes

Possibly an Imposter Spirit, which is defined as any Entity or human being that is saying words or expressions, or making representations that it does not embody, nor comprehend, nor behave or act in accordance with. A person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain. They promote false light authority and anti-life architecture through deception, lies of omission, and manipulation.

There is One quite active on this forum.

Earth is already vibrating 4D Positive. They are loosing and pulling out all the stops now. They have served us well and are only doing their jobs. Love and Light to You Brother. You know who you are.

1 Like

Thou shalt not bear false witness testimony against your neighbors.

The annunaki appeared quite ignorant of these basic concepts.

“There is One quite active on this forum.”

That One left, albeit another one that thinks they know about the One, remains.

I banish your darkness and deceptions. Challenge openly if you wish to resist this directive.

1 Like

1 Like