Hello from Vancouver, British Columbia :)

Just wanted to say hello and congratulations! Looking forward to communicate and learn from other selves.

I’m currently based in Vancouver, British Columbia. If anyone else is in the area and interested to meet up/chat in person, let me know!

With love,
Alice

5 Likes

Hi Alice. Thanks for saying hi and the good wishes!

2 Likes

Hey Alice!

I’m in Vancouver too

good to hear there are more of us

2 Likes

I’m in Salmon Arm, but it’s nice to see so many people from BC here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Alice and everyone.

I am also from Vancouver, BC

Its great to know that there are a few of us in the same city. Maybe someday we can do some kind of meetup and meditation.

Andy

3 Likes

Andy, that is a great idea. I would love to attend a weekly, even monthly, or quarterly meditation circle here in Vancouver!

1 Like

Yeah. That would be fun. @yossarian and @anon58905096 would you guys be interested?

We can do a remote and in person hybrid group meditation once a while.

1 Like

If I can work it around my life, I would love to. My partner works random hours and my toddler is not someone you want to meditate around, but I do have free time through the day and when my partner has days off, which are pretty consistent at least. I can send them for a walk so I can be a part of that. It’s good for my son, he needs more outdoor time, so I am definitely interested.

2 Likes