Hello from Asheville NC

Hello and a good day to all of you!

I am new here and discovered this space after listening to inaudible for a little while. I recently had an “awakening” around six months ago after doing many hours of research trying to figure out what was going on in this crazy world. I am a Paramedic of over 20 years and on my downtime at work I read, research, seek gnosis. I was raised Christian, became agnostic (never really could commit to full atheist), found Taoism which I considered myself for quite some time. During my research I came upon the “Hidden Hand” information which talks about The Law of One. I perused the LL website and the synopsis resonated/fascinated me. I immediately purchased the five book LOO set and promptly read all of them. The information contained in the LOO resonated the way a favorite memory resonates with a person. I have thought for a long time that all religions/belief systems are like the little pieces of glass on a disco ball, all reflections of the One. Ra put it all together for me! Thanks Ra! Thanks Carla, Don and Jim!

In Love and Light
James

6 Likes

Welcome James! Glad to have you here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi james.

The Hidden Hand 2008 released too much information, it was said, and thus breached some barriers and no go zones. We see some of the consequences here, where people’s frequencies did not match up to the Law of One to be presented it, but whose frequencies did match up closer to the Hidden Hand material, thus opening the access gateway for the universe to manifest it.

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Since you’re from Asheville, are you aware of temple of the open heart? They have a great law of one study group

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of this Jeremy.
Thanks!

1 Like

“The Hidden Hand 2008 released too much information, it was said, and thus breached some barriers and no go zones.”

“Hidden Hand” didn’t release any information that wasn’t already given in the Ra Material except that they “aren’t surface dwellers”.Furthermore, most serious students of the Law of One consider HH a fraud.

All that matters in this density for STO is that we learn to Love and make that choice every day.

In Love and Light
James

3 Likes

In the same sense many serious students of the Law of One believed the 2020 waxxines were safe and effective. Yea, like that.
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18793

I did my part at the end there.

Different frequency fences allow different people to view different truths. THat is what is important to know. THe Law of One is not understood by taking a majority poll of its “students”.

In fact, just to put a cap on the personal story telling, most people at the Bring4th forums considered me a fraud. Oh I remember that one too. After knowing how often humans and no longer humans are correct in this time space, it gives me a very good perspective of what “most” people believe is true and the statistical probability that they are correct. Especially since it is more accurate to call it a religion rather than scholarly study as students.

And to further refine what I mean by many or x some, I have the emails/DMs from the director and co-directors of L/L. They didn’t believe certain things either. Not much good it did them.

“I have thought for a long time that all religions/belief systems are like the little pieces of glass on a disco ball, all reflections of the One. Ra put it all together for me! Thanks Ra! Thanks Carla, Don and Jim!”

Except for the frauds. Ya know.

Have you forgotten to thank one other self-person that led you here, so called Lucifer’s group soul, Heyl-El? Or maybe the christian background makes you uncomfortable thanking so called Lucifer. Age old baggage from humanity.

1 Like

I resonate with this. Mass Formation Psychosis is amazing in that it affects highly intelligent people most often. And you are right that many in the LOO community are unaware of the true purpose of the various agendas going on and who it is that is actually behind them. These same individuals believe the official narrative of what happened on Nov 22, 1963, while I do not.
I work everyday to have compassion and Love for them regardless. Because they are me.

1 Like

THen you may understand why I take part of the charge you leveled at Hidden Hand circa 2008, personally. Heyl-el’s energy also belongs to me.

Then again, I have also seen many of such behavior online since 2016, where those attempting to do service to others via disclosure, such as HH, are called frauds. On a person level, I need all the allies I can get to accomplish certain world timeline goals. I appreciate any help offered, even from the supposed bad guys.

Before 2016, I was also parts of Yahoo answers in the martial arts sub group. There, I also saw a lot of people who didn’t like certain martial art lineages, call them frauds. This seems standard behavior for humanity and thus standard “stuck in a crab bucket” phenomenon. Anyone trying to get out or do different things like climbing the walls, will get pulled down by the rest.

Instead of what Bruce Lee did, which was to take what works and discard the rest. There is this natural DNA tendency to push down others when competing with them. Making their own art and skill levels look better by making others look worse. Not something I can tolerate.

Actually I have thanked them and I understand that they are playing their part quite well to help me polarize to STO. I have faced my dark night of the soul Brother.

Love and Light to You

2 Likes