Earthquakes increasing

ACTUAL EARTHQUAKE

A total seismic energy of about 53 atomic bomb equivalents (Ae) was released today. One M7 magnitude quake, two M6 quakes and 294 M2+ quakes, are well above the daily norm and are evidence of a great deal of unrest. Most of the unrest has been and continues to be along the Adriatic coast from Italy, where the focal depth is now between 2 - 20 km. - With 495 earthquakes larger than M2, plus the energy released at the Tonga Trench, the Global Seismic Activity Level goes to “VERY HIGH”. The seismic focus was clearly to the east. 5 mantle earthquakes at the Tonga Trench, the last one at 18:41 UT with M4.9 from 718 km depth, are a lot for one day, - one may be curious how it goes on.

STRONG INCREASE OF DEEP EARTHQUAKES!

Since the heavy quake at the Fiji’s the quakes, which come more than 100 km from the depth, increase. On Sunday there were 17 quakes from depths of 100 - 200 km, - 13 quakes came from 200 to max. 576 km, which is more than on 9.11.2022, - the day when the depth and mantle quakes, started at Fiji’s at the Tonga Trench with a M7.3 as well as 2 M6+ quakes. Even when there was another M7.0 quake at the Tonga Trench on 11/12, there were only 12 depth quakes spread across the globe. It looks like seismic tectonic activity is intensifying for the 6th day in a row!

Source: Search for earthquakes

EARTHQUAKE BREAKING NEWS

In the last hours two heavy quakes with M6.1 occurred at the Tonga Rift and in Japan at Honshu and again the heavy quakes came from great depths, - 352 km at Honshu and from 631 km at the Tonga Rift. The released energy of both quakes corresponded to about 3 atomic bomb equivalents, - a large part of the energy was distributed in the interior, where it continues to quake with strongly increasing tendency also further from the depth, - so far there were already 16 deep and 4 mantle quakes. With it we reach day 7 in succession, where the interior of the earth heats up continuously, which cannot remain without consequences.

I get the feeling Gaia is more like me than I give credit for, perhaps it is the other way around. Perhaps it is the karmic cycle and distortions of this incarnation of Earth. To think perhaps Earth is conscious, Earth has incarnated into its own distortion, Earth is living a life…

I wonder of its thoughts…

I would say this is only an indication for the struggle of the transformation on earth.
This has been stated by Ra and by the Vedas.

VOLCANO UP-DATE ON 16.11.2022

Today the eruptions have massively increased! - 14 volcanoes are in active eruptions, - from Stromboli I have already reported, besides it continues in Japan and also at the NE end of the Pacific Ring of Fire the Shiveluch and the Ebeko erupt, while South America remains front runner with the erupting volcanoes. In Indonesia, there are strong developments at Semeru and Aboe, while in Mexico Popocatepetl remains in its active phase. Of concern is the development in New Zealand, where the Taupo supervolcano has a ground uplift of 40 cm (!) with significant and intense quakes > M3 as well, suggesting that it may be one of the first supervolcanoes to set out for an eruption. The massive quakes from depth at the Tonga and Kermandec trenches further this development.

1 Like

too many war parties underground, hence why

STRONG EARTHQUAKES IN THE SOLOMON ISLANDS M7.0 AND M6.0!

Tonight three strong earthquakes shook the archipelago of the Solomon Islands. The strongest earthquake had a moment magnitude of 7.0 from 10 km depth. It was followed by 1 strong aftershock with M6.0 and 8 quakes with M4+ to M5+. A tsunami alert was issued, but has since been lifted. The archipelago of Vanuatu joins the Solomon Islands in the southeast. Both archipelagos lie on a deep-sea trench that was formed by the subduction of the Pacific Plate under the Indo-Australian Plate. Off Vanuatu this deep-sea trench is called the Vanuatu Trench, off the Solomon Islands it is the Solomon or Santa Cruz Trench. In the north of Vanuatu the trace of the trench gets lost a bit, so theoretically it could be 2 different tectonic structures, but it is actually the same tectonic suture. So the current earthquakes manifested at the Santa Cruz fault.

EARTHQUAKE MONTH NOVEMBER!

Once again, the Global Seismic Activity Level climbs to “Very High,” putting November at the seismic peak for this year. A total of 32.7 atomic bomb equivalents of energy was released over the past 24 hours, with 29.8 Ae released from the M7 quake alone. No wonder, then, that atmospheric electricity is at such a high energetic level. The unrest is especially visible on the Indonesian tectonic line (Sunda plate), which today have their center of gravity in the south and as you can see on the global activity map, the global activity is very high, so that further stronger quakes can occur, because there is strong tension in the earth plates.

60.20 :arrow_forward: Questioner: Thank you. In trying to understand the energies, creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortion from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

63.24 :arrow_forward: Questioner: Sorry I am so stupid on this, but this particular concept is very difficult for me to understand. It is something that I’m afraid requires some rather dumb questions on my part to fully understand. I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand, but [inaudible] even get a grasp of it.

Then as the fourth-density sphere is activated there is heat energy being generated. I assume this heat energy is generated in the third-density sphere only. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. The experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete.

63.31 :arrow_forward: Questioner: It would seem to me the heating effect that takes place on the planet is analogous to a disease in the body and would have as a root cause the same or analogous mental configuration. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except that the spiritual configuration as well as mental biases of your peoples has been responsible for these distortions of the body complex of your planetary sphere.

the world has chakras like the body does. When blocked, energies will flare up and cause problems.

When the qabal talks about man made climate change, this is what they are secretly referring to. They create negative conditions and sustain them, thus creating flus and fevers, which they then blame on mankind as a way to justify their one world totalitarian solutions. They create the problem and then present their solution to it.

Additional everyone is blamed as conspiracy theorist who is pointing out it.

in usa, totalitarian 4th reich has upgraded that to terrorist and threat to our democracy.

There are so much nice words like democracy, public order or security that can be defined as needed.

One of the reasons why I didn’t fall for the Fauci, anti Donald, anti Putin stuff is that I knew for a fact that they also had no love for me. Meaning they the 4th Reich. Just because they announce someone as the second coming savior or a devil, also means they can do that to me. Public enemy number 1, Ymarsakar!

The State is mother.
The State is father.
The State is all you have known and all you ever will know.
Obey.
Or Else.

VOLCANO UP-DATE ON 24.11.2022

There are 9 volcanoes in strong eruptions today along the Pacific Ring of Fire. Significant is Popocatepetl, which always has smaller eruption phases, but could now increase to a major event, which is critical because several million people would be affected. In addition, there are signals in the Congo at Nyamuragira that the volcano, which is one of the volcanoes on the African Rift Valley, has increasing activity, which also applies to South America, where there are now 6 volcanoes, some of which have strong eruptive activity. It remains unsettled at a high level!

VOLCANO UP-DATE ON 29.11.2022

11 volcanoes are in partial strong eruptions today, which is well above the standardized old average. The main player is of course Manua Loa in Hawaii, where there are now several quake swarms again, indicating an increase in activity towards the afternoon. The Pavlof in Alaska goes up again after a longer active break as well as the submarine volcano Ahyi at the Marianas, from which before 1971 completely unknown activities took place and it is not the only submarine volcano which goes up there. The main music comes permanently from South America, where today there were strong eruptive events, which are a sign how active the tectonic plates are there in migration!