Diet Effects on Cancer

Here is an excellent and timely article, from the Epoch Times, about why glucose and glutamine restrictions are necessary to fight cancer.

(Short answer: cancer cells in the body [as opposed to in lab culture] are fermenters, not oxidative respirers, and they must be starved of sugar and glutamine to kill them. Adoption of a ketogenic diet, combined with fasting, is among the required steps.)

Why Glucose Restrictions Are Essential in Fighting Cancer

The article is long, so I have just posted the link.

2 Likes

Here is a reading from the book of Dr. Leonard Coldwell, who has investigated that there are always mental reasons involved.

All illness comes from a lack of energy, and the greatest energy drainer is mental and emotional stress, which I believe to be the root cause of all illness. This audio will help you to create a stress, anxiety and depression proof life. You will be given the education tools and coaching you need to learn how to see and treat life’s “problems” and how to see them as “challenges,” and you will receive the knowledge and action plans as to how to take on this great opportunity—this great change that we call “LIFE” in a manner that will enable you to always have your individual: “Only Answer to Stress, Anxiety and Depression.”

There are better audios/videos from him, specially some interviews.
Here is one, but it is in german:

“All disease is the result of a chronic lack of energy.”

How cancer can be cured in weeks, quickly, cheaply with no side effects.

Instinct Based Medicine System (IBMS) is an extremely successful concept and has helped 35,000 cancer patients identify and eliminate the cause of their diseases.
“Dr. C” motivates people to take their lives into their own hands, both in terms of health and in terms of their rights, which are increasingly being curtailed for people.
After all, for many, a diagnosis of cancer is tantamount to a death sentence. But are there really no alternatives?
Dr. Leonard Coldwell, physician and cancer expert for natural cancer therapies, cured countless cancer patients in the course of his successful career with a success rate of 92 percent!

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

I have heard that cancer cannot replicate in the presence of Vitamin D, and with a deficiency of sugar. I will try to find a link. A healthy organic keto diet with intermittent fasting makes it very difficult for cancer.
Hence why the guberments promote a high carb diet of three meals a day, and tell you to be sun smart. Given the majority of the population is vitamin D deficient, the cancer statistics being so high, the ability of the body to defend itself is compromised, topped of with mental stress.

There is a nice book about Laetril / B17 with the results from “The Richardson Cancer Clinic Experience”

Vitamin D3 seems so be involved too. I take it for cartilage and against the loss of minerals in skeletal.